Now, the popularity of non-invasive treatment is increasing more among patients due to its hassle-free procedure. Shockwave therapy is a highly preferred kind of non-surgical therapy. It does not involve painkillers that make this treatment a perfect option of curing different indications causing chronic or acute pain. It can also speed up your recovery process. This treatment creates the series of acoustic wave pulsations which are applied to the injury through your skin with gel medium. The generated shockwaves are proven successful in an array of scientific studies for chronic treatment. Due to this, the shockwave therapy appears as the right treatment for pain caused by illness or lingering injury. It not only avoids the need for painkillers but also triggers the healing response of your body.
If you want to achieve better mobility restoration and quick pain relief through shockwave therapy, you can opt for Sai HealthCare Wellness Centre. The platform is dedicated to offering the most excellent pain management services in the form of Physiotherapy. It is good news for everyone that the Sai HealthCare Wellness Centre charge is Rs. 500/- per session.
How does shockwave therapy work?
The shockwave is a kind of acoustic waves that carrier more energy to your painful sports and also myoskeletal tissues with chronic, subacute, and subchronic conditions. This energy promotes the reparative and regeneration processes of tendons, bones, and soft tissues. A shockwave is characterized by the jump change in non-periodicity, pressure, and high amplitude. Kinetic energy, created by compressed air, is directly transferred to a transmitted at the tip of an applicator. After that, it can be further transferred into your tissue. In this way, shockwave therapy eliminates painful conditions.
The unique thing about this treatment is that it only lasts for five minutes. The overall intensity of this therapy is adjusted throughout your treatment session. Most significantly, the number of sessions differs based on the tissue response and indication. The result of this therapy is cumulative, and hence it is advised to attend 3 to 5 treatments. You will feel the relief very soon, even after your first treatment. When you approach the sai physio professionals, you need not worry about the extra charge. It is because the overall treatment cost is less when compared to others.
What do you expect from shockwave therapy?
This non-invasive treatment is capable of treating several conditions, including:
- Bring relief from Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis and heel spurs in your feet
- It can treat golfers and tennis elbow
- In the shoulder, it can handle calcific tendinosis of rotator cuff muscles
- Shockwave therapy is ideal for patellar tendonitis in the knee
- You can get relief from bursitis in hip and shin splints in your lower leg
- This therapy is also suitable for Iliotibial band friction syndrome in your upper leg
- It can treat lumbar and cervical spine regions and chronic muscular pain
Medical effects of shockwave therapy
With high energy acoustic waves, shockwave therapy accelerates cell growth, tissue repair, mobility, and analgesia restoration.
- It has a better cost-effectiveness ratio
- Free of drugs and anesthesia
- Non-invasive procedure for your chronic pain in elbow, knee, heel, back or shoulder
- Fewer side effects
- Used in various applications including sports medicine, orthopedics, and rehabilitation
- It has a better impact on your acute pain